[Gmsh] 3D volume as tetrahedra only

Mark Starnes mark.starnes at fttech.co.uk
Tue May 1 10:42:09 CEST 2012

Hi Bartek,

Yes:  use a Physical Group definition in your .geo
file, like this:

Physical Volume('tets') = {2};

where `2' in this case would be the volume number
assigned to your tetrahedra and 'tets' is a name I
made up.

Adding a `Physical Group' definition results in
only the groups specified as being physical being
exported.

Search for, `Physical' in the manual:

http://www.geuz.org/gmsh/doc/texinfo/gmsh.html

Best regards,