[Gmsh] 3D electrostatic BEM solver

Mark Smith piedycat at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 12:18:29 CEST 2012

Hi All
I have developed a 3D electrostatic BEM solver which can interface with GMSH and/or GiD.
It is only available in windows format at this moment both 32 & 64 bit versions and comes with direct and iterative solvers. At this moment it can only deal with fully conductive surfaces with prescribed constant potential or total known charge and point charges, no dielectrics are permitted. Post processing can be done in GiD or Paraview.
It is ideal for capacitance calculations, sensor design or deflection systems.
Before spending too much extra time on adding other features or porting it to Linux I'd like to find out if it might be of general interest?
If you would like to know more please get in touch.
Regards
Mark