[Gmsh] Getting GMsh to ignroe shoreline points

Geordie McBain gdmcbain at freeshell.org
Tue Aug 7 14:47:29 CEST 2012

2012/8/7 Jiplea, Marius <marius.jiplea11 at imperial.ac.uk>:
> Hello,
>
> I've tried to use Compound Line and my syntax seems to be correct, but it seems that GMsh is throwing a sigmentation fault! I've attached a file to this e-mail. If you can have a look at it that would be great!

Hello.  Your file looks fine here, meshing without segfault.  I ran
gmsh with "gmsh -2 ukmesh.geo" and it took a minute and a half and
produced a seemingly reasonable ukmesh.msh of 26271 triangles; see
picture attached.  My gmsh is version 2.6.2, built from svn and last
updated on 19 July, on 64-bit Mint Debian GNU/Linux.  Maybe you need
to update your gmsh?