[Gmsh] Getting GMsh to ignroe shoreline points

Jiplea, Marius marius.jiplea11 at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Aug 8 14:35:25 CEST 2012

Hello,

Thank you very much. I was using GMsh 2.5.1 which seemed to segfault. Now I've installed the newest version and it runs very good.

I am still experiencing one more issue with regards to the ids. I need the mesh edges to inherit the ids of the lines of the shores (as it used to). Instead those ids are 0 in the .geo file and absent in the .msh file.

Regards,
Mihai