[Gmsh] bjGEO-Exports GEO file within nanoCAD (AutoCAD) - update

Wangshiraz shirazbj at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 04:49:40 CET 2013

Hi,

I have updated this plugin to include a bjLoopIn command. It inputs a airfoil data from a loop file into nanoCAD.
Then you can use cad's Circle command to draw the farfield. Then use bjGEOout command to output GMSH's GEO file.

You can download it here:

https://sites.google.com/site/cad2geo/home

Thanks for testing

Cean