[Gmsh] gmsh Digest, Vol 120, Issue 26

Wangshiraz shirazbj at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:29:51 CET 2013

Hi Orxan,

You could try my bjGEO plugin for nanoCAD(free).

I designed a loop file format and it can be readed into CAD and then output as GEO file by this plugin.

A  loop like airfoil, it is exactly Loop (0) = {1,2,3,...,N}; in the outputed GEO file.

You could download it at https://sites.google.com/site/cad2geo/

Regards

Cean