[Gmsh] Uniform mesh on L-shape domain which contains a arc of circle

mohamed mbehou mbehoumoh at yahoo.fr
Sun Feb 17 12:32:58 CET 2013

Dear,
I am a PhD student at the University of Pretoria and working on finite element, and I am a new user of GMSH.
Please how can I get the uniform mesh on the domain (Plan Surface(13)) and the refine one in the arc of circle (Plan Surface(15)). The domain is defined below. I tried the transfinite, it can't work.
Your help will be very useful for me.

(SEE THE FILE BELOW)

Best regards,

MBEHOU Mohamed

Dpt of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics,
Faculty of Natural and Agriculture Sciences
University of Pretoria, South Africa
Phone (+27) (0) 7 36 55 04 87
mbehoumoh at gmail.com/mbehoumoh at uy1.uninet.cm

// Gmsh project created on Sun Feb 17 11:15:46 2013
h=11;
lc=1/h;
Point(1) = {0, 0, 0, lc};
Point(2) = {0.5, 0, 0, lc};
Point(3) = {0.5, 0.3, 0, lc};
Point(4) = {0.5, 0.5, 0, lc};
Point(5) = {0.7, 0.5, 0, lc};
Point(6) = {1, 0.5, 0, lc};
Point(7) = {1, 1, 0, lc};
Point(8) = {0, 1, 0, lc};
Point(9) = {0.5, .7, 0, lc};
Point(10)= {0.3, 0.5, 0, lc};
Line(1) = {1, 2};
Line(2) = {2, 3};
Line(3) = {3, 4};
Line(4) = {4, 5};
Line(5) = {5, 6};
Line(6) = {6, 7};
Line(7) = {7, 8};
Line(8) = {8, 1};
Circle(9) = {5, 4, 9};
Circle(10) = {9, 4, 10};
Circle(11) = {10, 4, 3};
Line Loop(12) = {1, 2, -11, -10, -9, 5, 6, 7, 8};
Plane Surface(13) = {12};
Line Loop(14) = {3, 4, 9, 10, 11};
Plane Surface(15) = {14};
//Transfinite Surface{15}={3, 4, 5};

MBEHOU Mohamed

Dpt of Mathematics,
Faculty of Sciences, University of Yaounde I,
Cameroon. phone: (237) 75 51 82 66

current address:
mbehoumoh at gmail.com/mbehoumoh at uy1.uninet.cm