[Gmsh] Phyical entity as element tag in command line bdf export

Bert De Coensel bert.decoensel at intec.ugent.be
Tue Mar 5 11:44:14 CET 2013

Dear Gmsh users,

We are using the the BDF export functionality of Gmsh. When saving a
mesh in BDF file format through the gui, the BDF options window is
shown, where one can choose "physical entity" for "element tag",
which is what we need. However, we would also like to use Gmsh in
command line mode, e.g. using the command "gmsh.exe test.geo -3 -o
test.bdf", but elementary entities are then saved by default. Are
there any command line options to change this behavior? Otherwise the
command line interface is not very useful for us.

Best regards,
Bert De Coensel