[Gmsh] how to install gmsh on MacOS

David Bernstein david.bernstein at meliortechnology.com
Mon May 13 19:31:50 CEST 2013

Hi Letizia, I'm using gmsh on a mac.  Could you describe your problem in more detail?  You don't really need the source code unless you want to build gmsh.  To use it on a mac just install the executable, open it, and run the tutorial .geo files.

Dave

--

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for
the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended