[Gmsh] Diplaying of Vector fields

Matthias Lang lang_matthias at gmx.de
Tue Jun 11 07:39:24 CEST 2013

Hello everybody,

I defined in a getdp *.pro file for an example a current (1Amp) in a torus.
I expected to see a vector field with vector arrows of the same length.
  But in the coressponding view no vector field were seen (and no error
message) And the displayed scale showed a range from 1 to 1

Few hours later...

I found out, that when I set the  range mode in Menu Options //General
to "Custom" and the range form Min=0 to Max=1 --> then the expected
vectorfield is shown.
But when I set the range from Min=1 Max = 1 -  nothing ist shown again.

My suggestion for the developer:
If the min value is equal to the maximum value of a (magnitude of a) vector
and min value > 0 --> something should be displayed.

Matthias Lang