[Gmsh] Crash while building

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Wed Jun 12 09:52:21 CEST 2013

Von: Zenker, Dr. Matthias
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2013 09:51
An: 'László Horváth'
Betreff: AW: [Gmsh] Crash while building

Hi Laszlo,

I cannot reproduce it (gmsh 2.78.1, Windows XP).
In the GUI, I defined 3 points, made straight lines and defined a plane surface without problems.
Could you try to reproduce the problem and report step by step what you did to get the crash?
Only then a possible bug can be localized by the developpers.

Matthias