[Gmsh] Physical region numbering

j s j.s4403 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 22:51:29 CEST 2013

I was burned by this several years ago.  I guess I have been lucky in
that the numbering stayed unique, but it now looks like ambigious
physical-numbers have come to pass.  Now I have to make sure my solver
supports ambiguous physical-numbers as well.

http://www.mail-archive.com/gmsh@geuz.org/msg01503.html

Thanks for discovering this.