[Gmsh] Wierd Point in Coherence

Jaco Du Plessis j.duplessis1 at uq.edu.au
Thu May 7 03:04:47 CEST 2015

Dear gmsh team,

I am trying to model a drill hole with gmsh so that I may make a cubic
domain from which i can remove the drill hole. Thus representing a hole
which has been drilled into the ground. I have managed to model the
drill hole using data that i have about it radius using a spline I
rotate circularly. However when I scale the x coordinate down to meters
instead of centimeters I receive the error: Wierd point * in Coherence.

Any suggestions on how I might get around this issues would be
appreciated. Any tips on how I might created a 1km cubed model with the
drill hole removed from it would also be appreciated.

Files for drill hole mesh are attached.

Regards,
Jaco.