[Gmsh] Create prismatic layer around imported *.stl file

Theler German Guillermo gtheler at cites-gss.com
Wed May 13 14:50:53 CEST 2015

Can you attach the stl you are merging?
It seems that you are trying to extrude a physical entity rather than a
geometrical one (the surface number in extrude should refer to the
number of the surface within the stl, not the physical surface you
created in the .geo).

--
Germán Theler :: CTO Eng & IT

CITES – Centro de Innovación Tecnológica Empresarial y Social S.A.
Dirección General Sancor Seguros
Grupo Sancor Seguros
tel +54 3493 –428 500 – Int.: 3374
gtheler at cites-gss.com