[Gmsh] possible bug in the Frontal Algo SOLVED

walter.steffe at alice.it walter.steffe at alice.it
Fri Feb 19 08:56:37 CET 2016

Small correction to previous e-mail
The edgeSwap function (called by edgeSwapPass) actually checks that t2 is not marked as deleted before applying edge swat to couple t1,t2.
t1 is also checked for same condition inside of calling function edgeSwapPass().
So I can not explain why the the result of  edgeSwapPass  is affected by the initial presence of triangles marked as deleted.
Nevetheless experiments prove that it is and therefore I would like to see this small patch (4 lines of codes of my previous e-mail) applied to the official gmsh sources. Is it possible ?
ThanksWalter