[Gmsh] Error: Could not find extruded vertex

Praveen Kumar praveen at cctech.co.in
Tue Aug 23 10:12:44 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am getting this error message " Error: Could not find extruded vertex ( ,
, )" while trying to merge two stl files and create a tet mesh.

Although I am getting a final mesh output, this error remains. Can this
error be ignored? Will this create problems in solver ?

I am attaching the .geo file and two .stl files for your reference.

Note: I am using one of the prism.stl file to create prism through extruded
mesh.. and then I merge with non-prism.stl(already moved upwards to match
the extrude height) file to generate tet.

Best Regards
--
Praveen Kumar R | Technical Manager
*Centre for Computational Technologies - CCTech *

*Transforming human life by democratization of technology"*