[Gmsh] Geometry changes after rotating.

W_HE(何偉) w_he163 at 163.com
Wed Dec 21 15:26:09 CET 2016

Dear all,

Recently I am trying to make a torus geometry, the 1/4 surface I made by extruding the circle, however when I was trying to copy these surfaces or rotating them, the geometry of transversal section is not circle anymore, please see the comparisons in the snap shot image. Also, I found that if the surface or volume is generated by extruded way, it can not be rotating. this can be verified by rotating one of the extruded surface. Anybody can help me to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Wei.

--

Wei HE