[Gmsh] Creating a spherical hole inside a volume [Files attached for testing]

Prithivirajan V prithivi.purdue at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 02:34:31 CET 2017

Thanks Guillaume !

I tried using the OpenCascade factory but I am getting an error, Possible
due to the way I am importing stl files. Is there a specific way of
importing them when I use
OpenCascade ?

I am getting the following errors (GEO file is attached) :

Info    : Done reading 'Grain_Feature_1.stl'
Error   : Unknown OpenCASCADE face with tag 1
Error   : Unknown OpenCASCADE surface loop with tag 1

Info    : Done reading 'Grain_Feature_2.stl'
Error   : Unknown OpenCASCADE face with tag 2
Error   : Unknown OpenCASCADE surface loop with tag 2
Error   : Unknown OpenCASCADE entity of dimension 3 with tag 1

Could you or anyone help me fix this ??