[Gmsh] Error while loading a structured file

Kolokythas, Gerasimos 1M2B gerasimos.kolokythas at mow.vlaanderen.be
Wed May 10 15:04:46 CEST 2017

Dear developers,

Currently I use gmsh windows 64bit version(s) (2.16, 3.0, 3.0.1) and I try to load a structured file in Mesh->Define->Size fields-> Structured, but with no success.
Actually when I choose the str file I get an error window (see attachment).
On the other hand Mac version works ok, provided that the full path of the str file is provided in the space on the left of 'Filename' tab (I cannot do the same in Windows).
Any ideas how to come over this?
Thanks!

Best regards,

Gerasimos