[Gmsh] Ubuntu : GetDP Error : ONELAB version mismatch (server: 1.3 / client: 1.2)

ABE Hiroshi habe36 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 04:11:27 CEST 2017

Hi, All,

I’m new to the list and am intresting in Gmsh/GetDP.

I am usually working on MacOSX and Linux boxes. For trying Gmsh/GetDP, I installed Gmsh/GetDP from main repository of ubuntu17.04.

As a first try, open tutorial/t1.geo with Gmsh and click Solver to invoke GetDP but I got error messages and fail to run the tutorial file.
Please find the error messages from Gmsh atatched in the bottom of this mail.

The versions are:

Gmsh: 	2.15.0
GetDP:	2.9.2

Any suggestions are really appreciated.
Thank you.

ABE Hiroshi
 from Tokorozawa, JAPAN

Info    : -------------------------------------------------------
Info    : Gmsh version   : 2.15.0
Info    : Build OS       : Linux
Info    : Build options  : Ann Bamg Bfgs Blas(Generic) Blossom Cgns Chaco DIntegration Dlopen Fltk Gmm Jpeg Kbipack Lapack(Generic) LinuxJoystick MPI MathEx Med Mesh Mmg3d Mpeg NativeFileChooser Netgen ONELAB ONELABMetamodel OpenCascade(OCE) OpenGL OptHom Parser Plugins Png Post Python Salome Solver TetGen/BR Tetgen Voro3D Zlib
Info    : Build date     : 20161230
Info    : Build host     : lcy01-09
Info    : Packager       : buildd
Info    : Executable     : /usr/bin/gmsh
Info    : Home directory : /home/raclette/
Info    : Launch date    : Thu Jul 13 10:51:07 2017
Info    : Command line   : gmsh t1.geo
Info    : -------------------------------------------------------
Info    : Reading 't1.geo'...
Info    : Done reading 't1.geo'
Info    : Finalized high order topology of periodic connections
Info    : Meshing 1D...
Info    : Meshing curve 1 (Line)
Info    : Meshing curve 2 (Line)
Info    : Meshing curve 3 (Line)
Info    : Meshing curve 4 (Line)
Info    : Done meshing 1D (0 s)
Info    : 80 vertices 84 elements
Info    : Finalized high order topology of periodic connections
Info    : Meshing 2D...
Info    : Meshing surface 1 (Plane, Delaunay)
Info    : Done meshing 2D (0.0622332 s)
Info    : 427 vertices 856 elements
Info    : Finalized high order topology of periodic connections
Info    : Meshing 3D...
Info    : Done meshing 3D (0 s)
Info    : 427 vertices 856 elements
Info    : Automatically found GetDP executable: /usr/bin/getdp
Info    : Calling '"/usr/bin/getdp"  -onelab "GetDP" /home/raclette/.gmshsock2 &'
Info    : Running 'GetDP'...
Error   : ONELAB version mismatch (server: 1.3 / client: 1.2)
Error   : ONELAB version mismatch (server: 1.3 / client: 1.2)
Error   : ONELAB version mismatch (server: 1.3 / client: 1.2)
Error   : ONELAB version mismatch (server: 1.3 / client: 1.2)
Error   : GetDP - Missing input file name
Error   : ONELAB version mismatch (server: 1.3 / client: 1.2)
Info    : Done running 'GetDP'
Info    : Done
Info    : Reading 't1.geo'...
Info    : Done reading 't1.geo'