[Gmsh] Ubuntu : GetDP Error : ONELAB version mismatch (server: 1.3 / client: 1.2)

lukshuntim at gmail.com lukshuntim at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 07:31:58 CEST 2017

On Thursday, July 13, 2017 10:11 AM, ABE Hiroshi wrote:
> Hi, All,
>
> I’m new to the list and am intresting in Gmsh/GetDP.
>
> I am usually working on MacOSX and Linux boxes. For trying Gmsh/GetDP, I installed Gmsh/GetDP from main repository of ubuntu17.04.
>
> As a first try, open tutorial/t1.geo with Gmsh and click Solver to invoke GetDP but I got error messages and fail to run the tutorial file.

Hi,

IIRC, there's nothing to solve in the tutorials of gmsh. They are
tutorials for using gmsh which is only a mesh-generator and post-processor.

To solve your problem, you have to create your own model (file) and
provide it to getdp.

To get feel of what will happen, try follow what this wiki page says

http://onelab.info/wiki/Main_Page

Regards,
-- st