[Gmsh] Step Import Non Conformal Mesh

faber.mueller at t-online.de faber.mueller at t-online.de
Sun Aug 27 09:31:12 CEST 2017

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer. Boolean Fragments applied on the overlapping Volumes (even if they didn't seem to overlap on the first view) healed my geometrie and I finally received a conformal mesh from my step import.
So now I can go on with getdp.

Thanks and have a nice weekend,
Fabian

-----Original-Nachricht-----