[Gmsh] Step Import Non Conformal Mesh

David Colignon david.colignon at ulg.ac.be
Mon Aug 14 08:27:32 CEST 2017

Hi,

If your volumes are somehow overlapping and give a nonconformal mesh, then you need to heal the geometry and you will probably have to
reconstruct the volumes. But Gmsh version 3 gives you more powerful tools to edit the geometry, see
http://onelab.info/pipermail/gmsh/2017/011515.html

Regards,

Dave

--