[Gmsh] Extrusion - numbering of lateral entities - adjacent surfaces

Jean de sauvage jean.desauvage at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 00:22:33 CEST 2017

Hi, I try to extrude adjacent surfaces and then use the identifiers of
lateral entities to assign Physicals.

I read that, top of the list is the extruded surface, second the created
volume and then the lateral entities. But how are stored the lateral
entities when surfaces are adjacent. I have the impression that lateral
entites shared by two adjacent surfaces appear twice in the list ... but
not always. What is the rule ?

Sincerely, Jean

--
________

Jean de Sauvage
Ingénieur des Ponts, des Eaux et des Forêts
PhD IFSTTAR - ENTPE - ENPC
25 avenue de la Gare, 58250 Fours, FRANCE
06 51 25 16 94