[Gmsh] Info on third order elements

Marsic, Nicolas marsic at temf.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Sep 1 16:06:50 CEST 2017

Hi Matteo,

A fast answer is: you can find it in the source files.
For instance, for the nth-order hexahedron, you can have a look at:
http://gitlab.onelab.info/gmsh/gmsh/blob/master/Geo/MHexahedron.h#L449
At line 449, you have the schematic of the node numbering.
The other elements can be found in: MLine.h, MTriangle.h, MQuadrangle.h
and so on.

I Hope this helps.
Best,
Nicolas.