[Gmsh] bad meshing since 2.16 version

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Wed Sep 6 10:31:12 CEST 2017

Hi Michel,

The problem is due to the fact that your plane surfaces are actually not planar. I've changed the hardcoded (and probably too strict) tolerance to relate it to the global Geometry.Tolerance parameter. This fixes the issue. Note that it would be better to save your point coordinates with increased accuracy to avoid this problem completely.

Christophe