[Gmsh] Transfinite Surface with OpenCASCADE engine

Guillaume Parent guillaume.parent at univ-artois.fr
Thu Dec 7 17:20:34 CET 2017

Good day everyone,

I'm experiencing some trouble with transfinite meshes.
I made a small example (see attached file).

In this example, I made two cases :

   1. Case == 1 : transfinite mesh on a 4-point surface. This is a success.
   2. Case == 2 : transfinite mesh on a 3-point surface, I get the
   following error message : "Error   : Surface 2 cannot be meshed using the
   transfinite algo 29 != 9

Is this just a matter of algo or is it just impossible to perform a
transfinite mesh on that king of geometry?

Guillaume.

--
Guillaume PARENT
Maître de Conférences en Génie Electrique

Faculté des Sciences Appliquées
Technoparc Futura 62400 BETHUNE France
Tél : (33) (0)3 21 63 72 44
E-mail : guillaume.parent at univ-artois.fr