[Gmsh] Solving the current model (Electrostatics) - pipe_data.pro included

kvniekerk kvniekerk at tlabs.ac.za
Thu Jan 4 08:44:31 CET 2018

​Dear Gmsh,

I have included the required files for the modelling exercise. (Please
find the 7z file) Please excuse the previous email. I have included
pipe_data.pro.

The top electrode is to be at -2000V. The bottom copper plate is to be
set at 0V. The wiremesh level should be set at -400V. The plastic pillar
onto which the wiremesh is laid should not be conductive.

I cannot seem to work out how to set the periodic boundary conditions
for the side surfaces of the model. Can you please explain?

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Karl van Niekerk​

ME Engineering​ iThemba Labs​

Mob: +27 79 323 7672