[Gmsh] Option file options for batch

Zuheyr Alsalihi zuheyr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 11:15:08 CEST 2018

Hello,

I would like to use the option file to generate meshes in batch mode.

a) How do I find out the complete list of configuration options?
For instance I came across with this from the gmsh list, an email from
Fabrice Pepin, dated : Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 8:22 AM

>* Hello,
*>>* meshing and exporting the mesh can also be requested in the geo file.
*>* Look at meshing command and meshing options. I use some the command below :
*>* Mesh.ElementOrder = 2;
*>* Mesh.SecondOrderIncomplete = 1;
*>* Mesh.Format = 39;         // Abaqus format
*>* Mesh 2; // for 2D
*>* Save "file_name.inp"; // export in the same directory as geo file
*>* Fabrice.
*>

Where do I find this info!? I am c++ literate and downloaded the code
but fail to find it.

b) Can I give options to get output in several different formats, such
as abaqus and gmesh formats, in the same opt file?

Thank you very much for reading.

Best,

Zuheyr Alsalihi