[Gmsh] Weird results in Transfinite Volume mesh with Transfinite AlternateLeft Surfaces

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at uliege.be
Sun Sep 2 08:20:05 CEST 2018

Dear Hector,

Indeed, it's a limitation of the "Transfinite Volume" constraint implementation: conformity is guaranteed for recombined (hex) meshes; for tetrahedral meshes you need to specify the corners of the transfinite interpolation by had so that the boundary triangles match - and this is limited to the "non alternate" cases.

Christophe