[Gmsh] build conformal mesh from STEP file using only the GUI

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Tue Sep 25 14:03:45 CEST 2018

Thank you, it works! I just didn’t see it since I expected this menu entry to be on a higher level in the tree…
I agree that scripting a .geo file is often better, especially if you don’t mind to “program” your workflow, and if automation and reproducibility is an issue.
Here I want to demonstrate the workflow to a colleague who is used to work with a GUI (e.g. a CAD system), so I prefer to start by using the GUI. He can always move to .geo scripts if he likes…

Matthias