[Gmsh] Triangulate a domain using existing point data

SRIKANTH C S srikanthcs93 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 12:46:22 CET 2018

Dear Christophe,

I use a meshfree solver for computations. Below is an example of my current
2D domain,
[image: image.png]
Here you can see an airfoil surrounded by a point distribution.

The problem I have is with post-processing. The best way to produce a
surface plot over this domain is to triangulate the surface using the
points. Once I have a connectivity for the triangles, I can use the field
data to obtain the surface plot. Do you have any suggestions regarding this
using Gmsh?

Regards,

Srikanth