[Gmsh] batch mode physical group tag for bdf

GUY Arthur arthur.guy at live.fr
Thu Sep 12 17:31:59 CEST 2019

Hi,

I am currently making a tool using gmsh and nastran in batch mode. I have an issue when it comes to export my mesh in .bdf files. It doesn’t take into account the physical groups I have created and put the geometry number as PID by default for elements.
By using the GUI it works because you have a little window asking you to choose which tag do you want : geometry, physical group or partition.
Does anyone know how to have physical groups as tags in batch mode ?

Thanks a lot,

Arthur GUY

Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10