[Gmsh] batch mode physical group tag for bdf

Felix Salazar felix.a.salazar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 21:38:06 CEST 2019

Hello,

There's an option for the export of mesh

Mesh.LabelType=2;

In the documentation, there's a whole section explaining the several
options for Mesh. Quite a long read, but very informative and it will save
you a lot of time in the future as you encounter more issues.
http://gmsh.info/doc/texinfo/gmsh.html#Mesh-options-list

Take care and good luck

FS