[Gmsh] GmshToFoam Error

Max Orok morok at mevex.com
Thu Feb 13 17:12:28 CET 2020

Hi Nick,

gmshToFoam is an OpenFOAM community tool and not supported by the Gmsh
team.
That said, have you tried setting Mesh.MshFileVersion=2.2 in your geo file?

There was a somewhat recent mesh major version change from 2 to 4, perhaps
your mesh is version 4?
There are some old issues that might be helpful:

https://gitlab.onelab.info/gmsh/gmsh/issues/687
https://gitlab.onelab.info/gmsh/gmsh/issues/672

Sincerely,
Max