[Gmsh] Generate a CFD mesh

SAHA, SUDIPTA sahas at email.sc.edu
Sun Aug 9 22:41:39 CEST 2020

Yes. It is possible. You have to mesh in the gmsh script. I would say have denser Transfinite mesh along the formation of boundary layer.
This is a nice visualization on how transfinite mesh can be formed and distributed from denser to coarser and vice versa by altering the Progression parameter in the script.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1FyiBBuN98
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewp3VGyymK4

And I emphasize on the practicing the t6.geo tutorial described in the gmsh manual.

__

Best Regards
Sudipta Saha, MS, EIT
Spent Fuel Modeling Intern, Idaho National Laboratory

PhD Candidate in Mechanical Engineering
Reacting System and Advanced Energy Research Lab
Graduate Council Representative, Graduate Student Association
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sudipta-saha-usc/> | ResearchGate<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sudipta_Saha13> | GoogleScholar<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=xDVKlBcAAAAJ&hl=en> | Website<https://sudiptasaha.weebly.com/>
[cid:daefd920-4e61-45bd-8c0b-e276bd293205]