[Gmsh] Meshing of internal surface loops in 3D

Dmitrijs Ledkovs dmitrij.ledkov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 09:07:25 CEST 2009

Privet Andrey =DDDD

You have defined only one volume, hence it meshed only it.

By adding

Volume(68)={66};

I managed to get the inner cube to get meshed as well (and in
tools->visibility you can select which volumes you want to see and I
can view both just the meshed inner cube, the mesh of the difference
between outer and inner as well as everything meshed).