[Gmsh] Refinement only on Surfaces

Paolo Crosetto p.crosetto at fz-juelich.de
Thu Dec 20 09:25:37 CET 2012

Good morning,

I have a question about a Gmsh behavior when refining a cylinder. In
the script attached I try to refine a cylinder according to a
background field, but the characteristic length is applied only to the
surface elements, while the elements internal to the volume are much
coarser. How could I avoid this behavior, and have a mesh refined
uniformly across the cross-section?
Thanks

Paolo Crosetto

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH