[Gmsh] Gmsh localised grid refinement

. Anand-Amrit amrit38 at iastate.edu
Wed Oct 25 21:34:37 CEST 2017

Hello,

I am trying to make a 3D mesh using Onera wing. I wanted to do a RANS
simulation using the mesh from Gmsh. I tried to use attractor and threshold
to make a localised grid refinement near the wing and coarse grid at the
farfield boundary . However I am unsuccesful in doing it. Looks like
attractor and threshold are not working at all.

Would you mind helping me out as there are limited tutorials for 3D cases.
I have attached the .geo files here. Also if you have a similar .geo file
(a wing inside a farfield) which you can share, that would be a great help
for me.

Regards
Anand

--