[Gmsh] Build API Demo Linking Static Libraries

Su Tian tian50 at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 16 20:16:44 CEST 2018

Hello All,

I want to test the OCC and API capabilities using the demo 'boolean'. I have
built OCC and Gmsh into static libraries. When preparing the CMake file for
building 'boolean.exe', do I need to link all OCC libraries explicitly?
(libTK*.a) Do I even need to link all those static libraries required for
building the OCC libraries? (freetype and tcltk)

Thank you.

Su

---