[Getdp] Electromagnetic 3D model - Crash info (bug?)

Lars Rindorf Lars.Rindorf at teknologisk.dk
Wed Jul 30 13:13:03 CEST 2008

Hi Lucas

You need to tell getdp the specific name of your domain. I.e. you should set

Group {
  Domain = Region[4000];
}
instead of
Group {
  Domain = Region[All];
}

I'm also working on 3D electromagnetic bloch simulations, and I can help you if have questions.

Are you work on band structure calc of photonic crystals?

Kind regards
Lars