[Getdp] Problem with induction heat geometry

stefan.braun at smartcae.de stefan.braun at smartcae.de
Sun Feb 3 00:41:48 CET 2013

Hi Matti,
i have two additionally questions to the example.
If i change the frequence from 50 to 5000 Hz i see no real skin effect.
Could it be possible that the mesh is not fine enough?
My second questions is, how is it possible to integrate the temperature and
the nonlinear mu curve.
If found an example in the group

http://www.geuz.org/pipermail/getdp/2000/000111.html
http://geuz.org/pipermail/getdp/2000/000125.html

but the attachment of the working file in 000125.html is missing.

Thank you very much for your help.
Best regards,
Stefan Braun