mesh generator

Dr. Hans-Peter Geromiller hans-peter.geromiller at e-technik.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri May 18 10:39:51 CEST 2001

Dear Sir,

I am searching for a mesh generator which is able to generate meshes
for numerical calculation based on the finite-difference-method.
I want to write a solver to calculate numerically scattering/diffussion
and absorption of an electromagnetic field in a lossy structure with
different parameters of permittivity/conductivity and permeability and
different boundary conditions (but preferred metallic).

Do you offer a mesh generator for generation of finite-difference grids
?
What about the licence conditions for purely academic use of your
software ?
Do you offer a post-processor for graphical presentation of results as
well ?

May I ask you for response by e-mail ?

Thank you for your efforts and best regards

Hans-Peter Geromiller