[Gmsh] Matlab reader for file format 1 and 2

Jose Paulo Moitinho de Almeida moitinho at civil.ist.utl.pt
Tue Oct 2 20:21:37 CEST 2007

Hello

Based on the ideas in the file 'load_gmsh.m' that is currently distributed
with gmsh (which can only read files in the old format) I wrote a msh reader
which may eventually be usefull to someone out there.

The code is more general (each new element type only requires two changes in
the definitions) but this implied changes in the format of the structure.

The code works for me, but as I am only providing files directly from gmsh and
using 2d elements, testing has been limited.

Bugs reports, comments and suggestions are welcome.

Regards

ZP