[Gmsh] Help /suggestions for constructing angled tangential inlet

Colignon David David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Sun Jul 13 08:32:07 CEST 2008

Hi John,

I think it is not possible to construct this kind of geometry directly in Gmsh. You should use a
real CAD software (solid modeler) which will calculate itself the intersections between the two
parts, export the resulting geometry in STEP (preferably) or in IGES format, and import it into
Gmsh.

Cheers,

Dave