[Gmsh] Gmsh 2.2.5 crashes on use of 2nd order elements (no optimization)

Roland Tollenaar rwatollenaar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 09:15:37 CET 2008

Hi All,

Thanks for pointing our that my earlier model had only lines and points.
I reverted to that because the same model with surfaces does mesh, but
crashes ruthlessly if I apply 2nd order elements.

This is new, I used to be able to mesh a similar model with 2nd order
elements as long as I did not apply the netgen optimizer.

Can someone comment on this? Attached is the model.

Kind regards,

Roland