[Gmsh] how to remiss STL file with Gmsh 4.2.1?

andre bianchessi andrebianchessi at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 22 01:54:40 CET 2019

Hi zhen!

Regarding your question about how to run gmsh on the command line:
You probably need to add the path to gmsh installation folder for it to
work. Try something like this:

/Applications/Gmsh.app/Contents/MacOS/Gmsh file.geo -2

Note that for this to work, file.geo needs to be on the same folder.

An easier to do that if you are going to use it repeatedly is to add the
gmsh to PATH, and call it using only "gmsh".

I hope it helps.

André Bianchessi
Mechatronics engineering student at the Polytechnic Schoolhool of the
University of São Paulo
+55 11 9 9766 7070